Kamis, 01 Januari 2015

Bubblews is not recommended

stop
Today, bubblews make a clarification about redemption after three months does not make a statement. You can read here. I think bubblews has harmed its members! As information from me, bubblews not pay my salary +$ 500.00. I kept waiting for the money till today I decided to forget the money. Why? Bubblews will not honor redemptions made before November 11, 2014. It is really hurting the feelings its members. Yes, bubblews violate a promise. You can read the promises made by bubblews here. Read comments from its members and you will know that bubblews very disappointing many people.

I'm not going to continue the activities of writing articles on bubblews, I'm afraid bubblews back violate promises they make today (Bubblews will not honor redemptions made before November 11, 2014). It could be someday bubblews say "Bubblews will not honor redemptions made before February 10, 2015. Need you know that bubblews once said if they will pay after 15 days of redemption, then change it to 30 days, then 35 days to US, Canada and UK, 90 days for international users (read here). And the most painful statement is bubblews not paying money to its members since August 2014 and now says Bubblews will not honor redemptions made before November 11, 2014!

I apologize if any of you who do not agree with my statement. I'm just saying what I experienced without intending to discredit this site. Do you want to join or not, it's up to you. I just share stories from my experience. Of course everyone's experience is different, right?

Please if you want to join, you can register here for free. If one day you're disappointed, it is a risk that you will suffer. But I hope bubblews really pay redemption made since November 12, 2014. I know that many who love this site. I used to love this site, but not for now! Here is my post earlier about bubblews.

1 komentar:

  1. Come and see how THOUSAND of people like YOU are earning their LIVING from home and are living their dreams TODAY.
    CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER

    BalasHapus

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

© MAKE MONEY ONLINE, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena